Friday, March 16, 2012

New Jewelry AND Bookmarks!

Today, I made the bookmarks I wanted to make and introduced them to The Skeletons Key! They came out great. Once I discover more ribbon for these, I will list more bookmarks so you can add a touch of whimsy to your reading time! I also listed a bunch of new necklaces featuring bone beads, glass beads, springs and leaves! Below are some of the bookmarks and some of the necklaces! I hope you like my new additions!


                                                       Vibrant Purple Skull Bookmark

                                                         Leafy Skeleton Key Necklace

                                                              Whimsy Key Bookmark

There's a bunch more to check out at The Skeletons Key Etsy shoppe so please take a look and feel free to let me know what you think! Enjoy the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment